Header Ads

Female Graduate Hawking Food In Abuja To Survive (Photos)

The young lady was spotted going about her usual food hawking business at Wuse Zone 4 in Abuja and her photos have gone viral after a man captured and shared them online.

Read what the man identified as Timothy shared;

"A FEMALE GRADUATE HAWKS FOOD AT ABUJA.
While many youths are complaining of unemployment and sitting at home, a female graduate cooks and hawk the food at Abuja.

I met her near UBEC office at Wyse Zone 4 today where I went for a meeting. I bought her food and it was very delicious. I encouraged her not to give up. She says she don't want to be a burden to any one.

She wants to take care of herself and her aging parents. Her name is ChyChy and I am proud of her. She gave her permission to this photograph with me and affirmation to this post."



No comments

Powered by Blogger.